Wisdom at Work
Highly influential leaders have greater capabilities as integrative thinkers. Wise leaders serve their communities and have a strong commitment to being a caretaker of the wellbeing of others, including ecological communities, and practice values that are undergirded by the importance of relationships, reciprocity, respect for ancestral wisdom and eldership. Wise leaders understand the power of symbolism and ceremony, storytelling and artistic endeavour. They are great orators. Wise leaders earn respect through their service to others, and are leaders by virtue of the collective will of others.
The Wisdom at Work programme covers:
- Putting wisdom values into practice
- The art of giving and receiving wise counsel
- Working with your inner-teacher
- Why change, Who is changing, What is changing and How to change
- Building your response-ability through observing, sensing, pausing, inquiring and flowing
- Growing wisdom in the team
- Taking the journey to deeper self-knowledge
- Getting more in touch with what is really going on through shedding limiting beliefs and responses
- Discover the power of working from Nothing
- Achieving congruency
- Reframing challenges as opportunities and opening up more possibilities.
For further information contact Chellie on firstname.lastname@example.org